
It's funny isn't it - how we spent almost 2 whole years in JC in the same class, never spoken much to each other, being in different cliques and all, but suddenly clicked together so well just when the A's was approaching. I don't know what brought us together but my, I'm grateful beyond words.
You came into my life when my world had been at its darkest, stormiest. Like an angel sent to rekindle my previously extinguished flame to keep me going. I know you still think you didn't do much, but trust me, you did. You made me realise that hope is never lost even when life is at its worst. You gave me all the encouragement and care I needed so selflessly, without even knowing what really was going on in my life then. You knew somehow that I wasn't ready to spill my troubles and the fact that you didnt probe at all meant the world to me. A friend was all I needed then, and you became that Friend. I know I thanked you many times for this already, but still, thanks :) For everything.
I still can't believe how alike we are. We have got so many things in common it gets so creepy! Never have I met someone who's... just like me. Ah, you know what I mean don't you. We like the same things, hate the same things, go crazy over the same things, say the same things at the same time... We even share so many similar experiences, I'm starting to wonder if we share the same brain. But as much as it is creepy, it really is amazinggg. My jaw still drops every single time we discover another thing we have in common. Heeee. Too unbelievable, really.
I believe it is our "alikeness" that tightened our friendship to what it currently is now. I've never grown so close to someone in such a short period of time! Sure, we still have a lot more to learn about each other, but I can already sense that this friendship is something special, something precious. A treasure. Really, really hope that we will remain as super good friends forever, should forever exist. :)
Glad to have met you, my doppelganger, my evil twin, Gwendolyn :) Love ya very muchy!!!!!!!